It must be Saturday, cuz I feel dirty

On weekdays I record the national news, but it's not on Saturday morning, SO, I watch some CNN and during commercials or a boring story I'll sometimes switch to FOX. What a mistake... This morning I saw their panel of clowns in suits show a pic of the White House with the caption 'Obama wants to redistribute your wealth'. The actual story was about the Pubs trying to save BILLIONS, (that others, who can't afford it, would have to pay), so the richest 1/50th of ONE percent could guard their riches, by changing the Inheritance Tax for billionaires, (who the Pubs actually CARE about), BUT, that's not how FOX presented it. It was just 'Obama wants to take YOUR money and give it to the poor'.
 If I was a 1%er  OF COURSE I'd be a Pub, but it's the REST of the people who get screwed by them, with the help of FOX, that I can't understand.
I just about gagged, and switched the channel, remembering why I can't watch the crap from 'The Propaganda Channel', without a dangerous rise in blood pressure, because, unlike the sheep, I know the REAL story behind the lies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?