Hillary 'announced' today,

and the 'Big Money' Repub machine hit me with a BUNCH of pleas for money, to 'take back America', (from that damn black guy in the White House). I signed up, as Mr. Phuque Hugh, last name 'Repubs'. and I hope I get some contact.
FOXNews says referring to her as Hillary (first name only) is demeaning to women, and Bullshit Mountain (Fair and Balanced) says she should be 'Mrs Pantsuit'. The war has begun, BUT, when the sheep can totally forget the mess that GW/Cheney left and wanna return to the 'good ol' days' of 2008, it's obvious that 'reality' can be overrun by Bullshit Mountain.  I can't tell you how many times I've heard (esp right before 2008-2012 elections), 'you stupid Liberal, don't you know Obama's gonna wreck our country'.  But, the sheep get their 'news' from FOX, the propaganda arm of the Repub party, where a triple digit IQ puts you in the minority, so I've learned not to argue with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?