After some deep contemplation,

looking at the problems that face us as a nation, I have decided to re-consider some of my deeply held convictions. I can't deny that some of the Pub candidates have some good ideas, and if I'm honest about it, FOX has some good, relevant viewpoints on important issues, and sometimes they try to be 'Fair and Balanced'. Maybe I've been a little too harsh on the Bush administration, who may have made some mistakes, but they got bad information. Am still maintaining my 'Independent' status, but am seriously considering voting Repub on some issues this year, as they seem to be the most 'mature' party, with many good ideas, especially dealing with our nation's security. And maybe I've been a little too critical of Bill O'Reilly, who does his best to present both sides of an issue, while showing his obvious intelligence. Whatever, I'm going to try to accept more of the conservative point of view, that has made our country great. And who knows, maybe the Noah's Ark account is factual. Oh, and one more thing. Notice what day it is.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?