Sharing a 'reply' here,

to a buddy who realized there is a lot of 'fake news' out there, and it helped to elect The Donald.

As soon as you mentioned Fake News I automatically thought of FOXNews, or Bullshit Mountain as Jon and I refer to them. My blog, Aunty Fox, just celebrated it's 10 year Anniversary this month and my msg hasn't changed one iota. FOXCrap is BULLSHIT, wrapped in a glitzy 'news?' format, with blonde bimbos, and MOSTLY legitimate programming. 
I refer to it as FOX/PARP (Propaganda Arm of the Repub Party), and the $100 mil PAID by Murdoch/AIles to Legally Lie to the Lemmings was the best political money EVER SPENT, if you want to take over a country, by preaching to the sheep who don''t have a clue.  BUT, they vote. Along the way FOX hi-jacked the Evangelicals, I have no idea HOW, but I know why. They are easily controlled sheep who don't require things like facts or logic. PERFECT receptacles for FOX bullshit.

A tip o' the hat to Murdoch/Ailes, (although Roger has temporarily lost some power), and their ultimate prize, President Donald J Trump. Who da thunk?
PS The Donald is pushing DOCTOR Ben Carson for head of HUD, Housing and Urban Development. RU kidding?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?