Wow, I just realized.....

I started my blog EXACTLY ten years ago, today, (click on the far left side of my blog, Nov 2006)
Who woulda guessed that as bad as it was then, with GWBush in charge (and we all saw how THAT turned out), and now 10 years later, FOXNews is STILL in charge of sheep brains, and now we have Donald Trump, as president elect. Ten years to the day....
You can't make this stuff up. I KNEW, 10 years ago, that Bullshit Mountain was a danger to my country, but I had NO IDEA how bad it could become. Who could imagine that nearly half our country could believe that crap? A HUUUGE portion of that same crowd believes in a 'literal Bible' SO, nothing is too illogical, irrational or UNBELIEVABLE for those people, and now they can cuddle up to a Donald Trump, in the name of Jesus.
Check in here, in a few months, and see what the consequences of such ignorance actually are.
You think the Bush War/recession was bad? Just wait for the Trump agenda to take effect.
It's called ignorance in action. OMG! I will be fine, BUT, the many of the morons who elected him are gonna suffer, BIG TIME, as they should.
Look back here (just check the left side of my blog) and see what happens when ignorant people act 'en masse', (think GWBush). Will try not to laugh, as Trump WRECKS the middle class, and all those below it....
For a good analogy, look at the Brexit vote, as the disaffected underachievers wanted to PROTEST!
All of a sudden, they realized, too late, WTF have we done?, and they wanted a do-over. Too late. Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. Who da thunk?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?