As I've written many times


cuz I have time to do it, I read lots of news, from many different sources, and I'm constantly amazed at the differences between 'real' news and the crap that FOX shovels to the sheep.
Wow, if I read and believed Bullshit Mountain OF COURSE I'd be a Repub and a YUUUUGE Trump fan, cuz those crooked Dems are worthless and hate our country, the same way the Deep State hates our wonderful president who is shamelessly attacked by women who just out to make a buck.
And, of course he knows WAY more than the Generals and his economic advisers and all those bankruptcies are just the way smart people do business.
BUT, I read the real news, then look at FOX and think WTF? Can you get 'any more obvious' in your biased, slanted coverage?
Never mind, 'If I gotta explain, you wouldn't understand', as the gullible sheep have decided EVERY other news agency is crooked, BUT, the brainchild of Roger Ailes, Chief Repub Strategist, is the ONE legitimate news source.
UNBELIEVABLE, like FOX and Dotard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?