Some people have no problem with LYING, but some do


Retired U.S. Army officer Ralph Peters blasted Fox
News in an email to colleagues explaining his
decision earlier this month to not renew his contract
with the network as a "strategic analyst."
"Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly 
commissioned officer," Peters wrote in the email, 
which was first reported by BuzzFeed. "I swore to 
'support and defend the Constitution,' and that oath 
did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, 
I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional 
order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive 
and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my 
decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. 
Now I am ashamed."
Peters continued: "In my view, Fox has degenerated 
from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet 
for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine 
for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?