Wow, you ain't seen nuthin' yet,,,, (Time to 'Buckle Up')


Trump Wants to 'Fly Solo,' Rely Less on White House Staff


The president has long considered himself his own best consultant, saying during the presidential campaign: "I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things." Trump has told confidants recently that he wants to be less reliant on his staff, believing they often give bad advice, and that he plans to follow his own instincts, which he credits with his stunning election, [Full Story]

Yup, the clown who claims to know more than his economic and military advisers is planning to 'rely less on them, and get rid of' them', cuz;

'I know words, I have the best words, I'm like really smart, a stable genius'.

Thanks again, Evangelicals......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?