Even though I don't listen

to Rush Limbaugh, as the mere sound of his voice makes my stomach turn, I saw a clip on the Financial Channel, today, featuring the beligerant buffoon. He was stating, in his usual loud-mouth fashion, how this latest economic downturn should be called the Obama Recession, because, it is obviously his fault. (I swear, that's what he said). We wouldn't be in trouble, Rush said, if it weren't for his election and his ideas that the markets are afraid of. UNNNNbelievable, but I'm sure sure his dittoheads were lapping it up and agreeing with his acute financial acumen. It couldn't be 8 years of the worst leadership in the history of our country? NO. It's those damn Democrats, who have had so much power during the last administration. Am I surprised that this jerk could even come up with such an accusation? Of course not! That is what Rush (and FOX) is all about. Tell the big lie often enough, and a certain ignorant, uninformed % of the public will agree with you. It has sure worked before....

Comments

Anonymous said…
I often wondered what conservative voices such as Limbaugh and Sean Hannity would say once it became clear their dogma simply wasn’t working on the electorate anymore. It didn’t take long to find out, and the strategy is unfortunately not surprising. Lie, make excuses and rewrite history seems to be the only recourse left to folks like this to whom being wrong is simply unheard of.
Anonymous said…
Being on a Decaffinated diet due to hypertension, I must get my daily jump-start of hype through Fox. Really gets the juices flowin'. After a half an hour of inane, slanted, warped, tripe I can suckstart a B-52!

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?