Just saw 'American Sniper'

cuz I wanted to have an educated opinion of the movie that's been getting so much attention lately, and I feel like I've been assaulted. Not up to writing about it yet, as I have to collect my thoughts, BUT, there is NO doubt that Chris Kyle was a hero, though I can't imagine the mindset of those soldiers who killed Iraqis to avenge 9-11, and left their wives and young children alone, to do so. Eastwood's movie made the war and suffering all too real, and made me think of all the lives ruined there, and in Viet Nam, based on lies, after I was SO sure it could NEVER happen again. Then we got Bush/Cheney, the Big Oil Boys. If only someone could have been in the right position with a 50 cal sniper rifle....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?