When I was a kid,

around jr high age, I thought Bill Cosby was really funny, and enjoyed his comedy albums, with gems like "According to our new navigator, our sub will be surfacing somewhere between Chicago and Omaha', etc. BUT, the last few times I've seen him, I have to agree with Jimmy Kimmel. He's just not funny. That being said, even if he was funny, I can't imagine ANYONE supporting him, by buying a ticket to his show, after SO MANY women have come forward with rape allegations. One or two could be put down to publicity or money seekers, BUT, that many women wouldn't lie about something so serious. Was sad to see the geriatric, FOX-type crowd that supported him in Denver. What's wrong with those people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?