Even though the rightwingnuts claim

you can't trust them damn Liberal 'scientists', the weather forecast has been 'right on'. We've had steady snow all day, with a BUNCH in the mountains, and a LOT of rain in Nebraska. Nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon, with good movies from Amazon and Netflix, while we occasionally knock the snow off the newly leafed out tree branches. Is supposed to intensify this evening, and will check it out from the hot tub, while it snows on my private hot spring. May be the last of the big winter snow storms, so I'm gonna enjoy it. As long as I don't have to travel/go to work, I LOVE the snow. May change my mind if the power goes off, but I doubt it will. Let it snow, let it snow let it snow....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?