After I thought the US was too smart to elect Trump,



I pretty much guaranteed he'd lose. BUT, when the low information, gullible, FOX believing rightwingnuts proved me wrong, about the intelligence of the average American voter, I lost a lot of my international readership, understandably, built up over ten years and 9778 posts.
Well, I'm glad to say , Welcome Back. The top nine countries combined viewership is larger than US viewer numbers. Thank you.
I, like most thinking Americans I am SO embarrassed and SO ashamed, of Trump and his henchmen, BUT, there are several committees dedicated to establishing the ties between Trump and Russia, SO, it's just a matter of time.
Although his stooges, like Rep Nunes(R) try to interfere, it's WAY too obvious that he had a YUUUUGE amount of help from the Russkies who wanted to put him in power. (Ever wonder why?)
As I say, just be patient, and this arrogant, egotistical, buffoonish  'cancer on humanity' will be removed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?