In an effort to 'reach out' to my rightwing, Conservative



friends, acquaintances, I've decided to become more 'presidential'.
Yup, in honor of  'their boy' in the White House, I've decided to NEVER admit I'm wrong OR, say I'm sorry.
Maybe we can be 'closer' when I act like their choice for President of the USA.

BTW, after their Repeal/Replace O'care fiasco, the Clowns in Control of Congress are now supposedly moving toward another perennial promise that the 'reality challenged' sheep always fall for. Yup, they(R) are gonna cut taxes for the middle class. Excuse me while I barf.
The same FAR far rightwingnuts that killed Trumpcare will shoot down this promise  lie also.
The only group that's gonna get tax cuts from the clowns in charge will be the same ones who always do. The One Percenters will get YUUUGE breaks Wanna bet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?