Dear diary, or weblog, (blog)

I'm afraid 'others' are sneaking a peak into my innermost thoughts, BUT, that's OK, for now.
I just wonder, how can some people be SO ignorant, by choice?
Why would anyone CHOOSE to get their 'news' from an OBVIOUSLY biased source. (Roger Ailes, 'Propaganda Strategy', for anyone who doesn't CARE about facts).
It would be like I just watched MSNBC (obviously biased) and pretended to know 'reality'.
Would you believe me? OF COURSE NOT!
BUT, the sheep watch FOXCrap, and think they are informed... Could anything be more obvious?
Not to anyone who uses their brain, BUT, that excludes the FOXSheep...
Never mid, I was gonna use reality/logic/facts on the sheep who have NO IDEA what that means.
They are happy in their 'head up their ass' world. where The Donald is the answer to WWJD?
WHY do I waste my time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?