Wow, FamGuy is ahead of the curve, again

Yesterday I posted about GW's 'art'work, calling it 'simpleminded', and said that although it's terrible, at least it's better than the damage he caused as prez. Well, today there's an article that says basically the SAME thing, even calling it 'simpleminded,  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/george-bush-art-review_n_5105501.html
I know I'm getting lots of new readers, but maybe I need to look at 'protecting' my work from obvious plagierism. I agree with the author, however, when he says, "Mr Bush has an uncanny ability to translate images into distortions and hamhanded brushwork.' Couldn't have said it better myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?