I admit it, I'm an addict.

I've tried, but I can't stop. I have a sense of fair play, that can't be denied. Whenever I try to walk away and ignore them, I'm sucked back in, as I read one of the bullshit stories that they post as 'truth' on FOX news. It just AMAZES me that they are able to exist and even thrive when they are so OBVIOUSLY 'full of crap', with their 'bought and paid for' (over $100 million paid to the cable providers, to be included) 'news' network. I would have bet big money that they couldn't find and/or keep an audience with their obvious agenda, (which is banned in Canada where it is illegal for a news network to broadcst known lies), but they've found their niche. And a MAJOR part of that niche is the largest voting block in the country, Christians, (who they laugh at, behind their backs, well documented) and those who want to have their biases and prejudices confirmed. Bottom line? Best money ever spent by the Repub party in their efforts to feed the sheep and buy public opinion by reporting lies and innuendos as 'facts'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?