I'd like to find,

a good pic of a fox dressed in ol' lady clothes, as a logo for my blog, which I'd re-name 'Aunty Fox', (ANTI-FOX, get it, Fox fans?) which exemplifies my daily tome better than FamGuy. I've evolved from primarily a family type diary, for my rocking chair years, to full-blown outrage at the crap that FOX publishes on a daily basis. FOX is fine for the sheep who know what it is and choose to swallow their swill, reinforcing their biased opinions, rather than read/see REAL news. BUT, it's the naive, gullible, mostly old folks, like my late, trusting parents, who thought it was actual news, and there are many good people just like that, out there. They suck you in with a glitzy format, hot bimbo blondes and MOSTLY legitimate news, then, like a carnival barker who wants to get your money, hit you with their true agenda, which is to twist, propagandize and outright lie about real events, with their hand-picked 'X-Spurts' in an effort to glorify Repub and 'The 1%' dogma, while demonizing anything and everything Dem/Lib. Some of it is labeled 'opnion' but most is reported as actual 'news' with their inexorable propaganda machine reinforcing their ultra-conservative/anti-populist agenda. Sickening and laughable at the same time. At least writing about it allows me to vent, so I don't explode or bug my friends/family, but, I'd love to find an 'Aunty Fox' logo to better represent my true feelings. (Closest I can find is the wolf from 'Little Red Riding Hood'.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?