Was reading one of my new Harlen Koban books,

'Tell No One', (excellent book, thanks Ted) outside, in the sun today, catching some rays ( I LOVE retirement), when 'all of a sudden' I got a 'Temperature' flashing warning on my Ipad. Had never seen it before, but I can understand it, cuz it was bright sun, on my black Ipad.
 Lotta golfers out there, and it's about time I joined 'em. Have been doing lots of practice swings, many with golf balls hit out of my back yard, toward #1 green, and I really like my new swing, with a pretty consistent draw. Just wondering 'how many times' I've begun a new golf season, with a 'new swing'. This is different though, REALLY...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?