Couldn't have said it better myself

From today's Denver Post.
In scarcely fewer than three generations, the Republican Party has devolved into an entity hardly recognizable from the Dwight D. Eisenhower administration of my childhood. I remember a bipartisan tone of legislative compromise and collaboration which, over the decades, has transformed into one of hate, hypocrisy and division. As I watch spineless GOP leaders criticize their bloviating standard bearer for his many blunders, yet refuse to retract their endorsements, thus putting party before country, I hope that something more representative of America will arise from the ashes of the party’s imminent implosion.
Charles A. BottinelliLittleton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?