Because it was Sunday morning,

and the 'real' news wasn't on, I scanned the TV channels as I woke up, and caught a bit FOXNews. I say a 'bit' as I about gagged, and had to switch, cuz those clowns were bitchin' about the 'media' being biased. OMG! From the most biased jerks(R) EVER, clowns who are nothing but the shills and propaganda spewers of the Repub party. Do those idiots actually think they are fooling ANYONE with their Fair and Balanced (funniest motto EVER) claim?
As for the mainstream media, they don't have to be biased, or add anything to the words coming from the mouth of The Donald, as he is a one-man circus, making shit up, twisting the truth and offending half the population as he'll say ANYTHING to see his name in the headlines.
I've come to believe he knows he can't possibly win and is just enjoying the attention he gets. He has become my FAVE Repub, as no one, (with the possible exception of GW and The Dick) have done as much to hasten the extinction of a formerly relevant party, who now dwell in a FOXNews echo chamber, totally bypassed by an evolving world.
Hearing Trump's spokesperson blame Obama for 'getting us into Afg', and briefly listening to the clowns from Bullshit Mountain shovel swill with a straight face I continually wonder: Who ARE the people who can believe that crap? Then I realize, it's the sheep, who've been programmed to believe that starting a YUUUGE war, based on lies and wrecking our economy is 'No Big Deal', but using a private server E-mail system which was TOTALLY LEGAL at the time is inexcusable.
Logic and rationality is WAY beyond their comprehension, SO, I just choose to ignore them, and take out my frustration HERE.
Works for me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?