Trump's MAIN issue in his speech tonight

is immigration, that the Pubs REFUSED to even vote on, cuz their guy in the House, McTurtleface, knew that the Senate, bi-partisan bill would pass, and the Tea Party had him by his microscopic balls, SO, they just avoided it, and now they bitch.
How stupid do they think we are? We aren't all FOXNews sheep who don't have a clue. BUT, way too many are, as they swallow this crap from him....
Unbelievable, but SO Republican..................
My main question is: To what extent did FOX just tap into the YUUGE number of low-info jackasses, OR how many did they CREATE, through their 'news' channel?
Just curious, as I see my country 'stupified' by the Murdoch/Ailes propaganda machine(R), that allows something like The Donald to become a viable candidate for president of the United States of America.
I can't believe how much it hurts, just to write it.
As a citizen of the world, I can only apologize to my fellow earthly inhabitants for this(R) attack on logic, rationality and humanity. After Bush,I thought it could never happen again, but, like Iraq followed Viet Nam, I was wrong, and can only ask forgiveness for my country, as we are being hi-jacked, again.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?