Wow, he did it!

My neice Tori's husband, Martin Barnett, a Welshman, succeeded in summitting the highest peak on each continent, by successfully climbing Antarctica's highest peak, last week. Would have been sooner, but he had to re-do Everest when he saved a life near the peak of Everest, in stead of reaching the top, and had to go back another year.
Marty has joined a VERY SMALL group of determined, dedicagted climbers with his latest achievement.
Now he gets a REAL adventure. Tori is pregnant with Little Marty. Yahoo! Congrats Martin, and Tori...

I'm now back in Patagonia. I would just like to thank my friends and family for your support in helping me complete the seven summits - I could have never done it without you - Especially ToriJoan & Gavin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?