For a while I couldn't decide

which Jimmy to watch. I like Fallon and Kimmel, SO, I decided to record 'em both and watch without commercials. Sometimes I don't finish until I wake up the next morning. Although I like both of them, if I could only watch one, it would be Jimmy Kimmel. He had a week at SXSW, live from Austin, which is like a 'sane island' in that whack state, where he did a tour of BBQ joints and the Univ of Texas. After Snoop Dog, appearing with Gov Rick Perry, (who was soundly booed) earlier in the week, last night he had Willy Nelson, along with L'il Wane and Los Lonely Boys. Kimmel has such a sharp, funny style of interviewing (just talking) that I really enjoy him, (and Guillermo). That being said, Fallon has some funny moments and is an excellent musician, singer, dancer, etc. What did we do before DVR's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?