Now that

cannabis is legal in Colorado, and I am an adult, (believe it or not) I have time on my hands, since Carol left me to party with her friends in Mexico. You GO girl... Contrary to popular opinion, I don't smoke much, but if/when I do, there are LOTS of choices out there, since Colorado has a realistic view toward pot. There are MANY strains available, from 'In da couch', Indicas, to high energy Sativas, and I have several friends who tell me, 'you GOTTA try this', while leaving various samples, SO, I've got quite a variety stockpiled. We'll see what happens, but am kinda curious to see what's out there. Way different from the stuff I grew up with. The one thing I do know? No one should go to jail for sampling a nautrally growing plant, and it makes music/food/etc, much more interesting...Update. I fried half a chicken in a deep dish, heavy Dutch oven, with cream of mushroom soup. carrots, potatoes and a large onion (at the end), added the lid and slow cooked it. Was gonna be 2 meals, but, now that I've started, I don't think so. Another update. It made a great breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.