There are not many times in life,

when fate and experience come together, as it has for me in Colorado, 2014. I happen to have a background in construction and cannabis cultivation. Both, extensive and proven, and some people may want to pay for my expertise. Bottom line, it is now legal, and I might be willing to share/ teach. Who knows, there could be a business here, with 'Colorado Cannabis Consultant'. Just a thought and not sure how to do it, or if I want to, BUT, it's a possibility. Not a whole lotta things I'm actually good at, but...
PS. I have glaucoma and chronic back pain, that cannabis totally relieves, FYI.

Comments

Ranny said…
Don't try to sugar coat your drug addiction.....I have known you for 43 years and you never once said you did it for pain or eye relief
Fam Guy said…
You never asked. Addiction? From someone who smoked like a chimney?

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?