Home Depot’s co-founder, Bernie Marcus says he plans to donated ‘Millions’ to Dotard’s 2020 campaign. That’s his right. Just as it’s MY right to spend my $ at Lowes, not HD.

Furious Home Depot shoppers say they're boycotting the store and cutting up their cards after one of the home-improvement retailer's founders said he'd donate some of his fortune to Trump's re-election campaign

The thought of even one penny of my $ going to Fat Donny is enough to make sure that Lowes, not HD gets my business.
I just hope that a YUUUUUGE number of people hear of Bernie’s political views and decide, like me, to show their politics with their purchases.

Adios, Home Depot(R).

As a typical Twitter post says,
This guy?! Thanks for inspiring me to shop anywhere else for home improvement stuff! I cringe, thinking how I unwittingly helped the over the past few years.

Lowes is a couple blocks further, BUT, I’ll gladly drive a little bit further, to make sure that NONE of my $ helps elect the Russian-backed, incompetent, pussy grabbing, Pathological LIAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?