I’m glad Dotard explained it, so the sheep could understand. Yup, the guy who claimed. ‘I know words. I have the best words. I’m like REALLY smart. A stable genius’, explained to world how/why the British Ambassador, a position where the Brits put their most ‘stupid’ people, said Fat Donny and his henchmen were ‘incompetent’ and epically unqualified .

Trump Bashes British Ambassador: 'Very Stupid Guy'



Read Newsmax: Trump Bashes British Ambassador: 'Very Stupid Guy' | Newsmax.com

Yup, in the Orange Clown’s world, the British Ambassador is a ‘very stupid guy’, and Dotard is like ‘REALLY smart.

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off......
BUT, I’m sure the sheep are swallowing it. Hook line and sinker, like they always do.
The Brit is the STOOPID one..... RIGHT.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?