Just saw the LIAR in Chief in a TV interview and he defended his crowd’s ‘Send her back’, chant, cuz ‘she?’ Called America ‘Garbage’, SO, that makes ‘her’ worse.


Wow, I thought, if ‘she’  (he never said who in what I saw), called America ‘Garbage’, maybe he’s right, SOOO, I did a YUUUUGE Google search, and Guess What?
It never happened. The closest I could find was Dotard claiming, ‘They talk ‘Garbage about America’.

BUT, the asshole just quoted one of The Squad, with something he just ‘Made Up’.
The LYING piece of crap does it SO much it doesn’t even tip the ‘Truth O Meter’ anymore.

Fat Donny makes up shit, it gets broadcast to the ignorant sheep, they swallow it and think,
‘That’s why I love him, he stands up to those who call America ‘Garbage’.

Screw him and the ignorant jerks(R) who swallow his crap.

BTW, just saw a Mike Pence speech, and guess what his ‘Walk up’ song was.
Yup, you’re right, they played ‘Macho Macho Man’.
OMG, I about peed myself, laughing SO hard.
I wonder if ‘Mother’ approved that?
And how about the Village People, who wrote it.
As always, the Pubs just ‘Rip Off a song until they get the ‘Cease and Desist’ order.
Ted Nugent, Donny Osmond and Scott Baio just don’t have enough hit songs for the jerks(R).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?