It seems there is more racism in the country, lately, and I’d like to do some research on the subject, SO, I’m gonna read up all the material I can find, written by the KKK.


Seems like all the ‘really smart’ people I know get their ‘news’ from FOX, SOOO, I’m thinking that must be the best way to find the truth.
The ‘jeniuses’ I know get ALL their info from FOX, and they are SO smart, with their IQ’s approaching triple digits.
I’m seeing the YUUUUGE level of ‘smarts’ they have in the area of ‘news’, getting it all from one source, SOOO, if I wanna find out about racism, I’m gonna go to an X-spurt, the KKK, to understand politics in the US.
Yup, David Duke and Roger Ailes. Two X-spurts, with no agendas, whatsoever.

Just telling the ‘truth’ to anyone who is GULLIBLE enough to swallow their crap.

Neither of them have a bias do they? Just the ‘truth’, right?

Yup, who knows more about racism than the Klan, SO, I’m gonna trust them to tell me the FACTS, just like the sheep trust Bullshit Mountain to give THEM the facts.

I can’t see any problem with my plan, do you?

If you wanna get a fair, unbiased look at racism, just ask the experts, just like the sheep get a fair, unbiased look at politics, from FOX.

Show me where I’m wrong, you clueless, gullible sheep, as the crap gets shoveled your way, just like the Klansmen, and you swallow it, asking for MORE, from Roger Ailes’ propaganda outlet, for those who don’t give a shit about truth, as long as they get their daily ration of Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD. Be sure and VOTE.... Repub, and make Roger proud, as he laughs his ass off at the Bible Belt Bozos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?