As a retired disaster Insurance adjuster, I’m doing some channel surfing to check out the damage from Hurricane Ida, incl FOX.

 OMG! Because I hardly ever tune into the Propaganda Network, I was unprepared for the nonstop bullshit from Bullshit Mountain, including the continual parade of grieving family members of 13 soldiers killed, although the clowns totally ignore the tens or hundreds of thousands killed by COVID, directly because of Trump’s LIES and incompetence. 

Sorta like the year-long, 24hr/day coverage of BENGHAZI! It’s called propaganda, folks, but it works for double digit IQ crowd, so Bullshit Mountain sure ain’t gonna change.

Very little actual storm coverage of Ida,, cuz that would cut into their non-stop efforts to pin the ENTIRE, 20-year Afghanistan on Biden. In the short time I tuned into the clowns()R I heard ‘Biden now OWNS the Afghanistan nightmare. It’s ALL on him’, SO many times, although the Pubs started, prolonged and ‘negotiated’ the end’ of the fiasco, designed to funnel BILLIONS to the ‘defense’ contractors(R).

Wow, if I was gullible and ignorant, like the sheep()R, I’d hate Biden and the Dems too, BUT, fortunately I also look at ‘real’ news instead of swill shoveled to the sheep, non-stop, even while the rest of the country looks at the damage from Ida.

Trump and the Taliban=Wonderfu!l.

Biden and the Taliban=Disaster

I do think that whoever (Trump, Biden or incompetent military?) gave up Bagram Air Base, before the US was safely out, should be investigated, tried and then shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?