Fie it under, ‘That’s what you get for signing up for bullshit Repub wars.’

 At least it wasn’t like Viet Nam where the assholes ‘drafted’ us for their bullshit war.

I Was a Marine in Afghanistan. We Sacrificed Lives for a Lie.

There is more than enough blame to go around. After all, without those of us who volunteered, there’d be nobody to fight these wars. I long to appear before the young man I was, slap his face and tell him to take a different course. “You’re going to die over there,” I want to say. “Not in body, but in spirit.” But he is gone, and I will spend the rest of my life staring at his shadow.“
Timothy Kudo (@KudoTim), a former Marine captain who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, is working on a novel about the Afghanistan war.

Thanks again, to GW and The Dick, with Rummy leading the bullshit brigade(R).
My main question….How do the jerks(R) sleep at night?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?