Got HBO for the first time in a while, and saw Bill Maher for the first time in months, also.

 And he was really ‘spot on’, in so many ways, mostly because he made fun of ‘out there’ Liberals as much or more than he did Conservatives, especially in his ‘New Rules’ segment.

First he made fun of the Pubs who back America in EVERYTHING that a Pub does, no matter what. No matter how bad the idea and/or action.

But then he turned it around and bitched at the Libs who are anti-America, while much of the world would give their right arm to live here. Bottom line, as bad as things can get here, just look at Viet Nam, Iraq and/or PRESIDENT Donald F-ing Trump, many people have it much worse.

Good to see Bill again and forgotten how funny, intelligent and right-on he can be, as he points out how we as a people agree on more than we disagree on, BUT, cuz we inhabit different tribes there is no middle ground any more. And he’s right.

When I look at the typical Pub, the thought of even talking politics makes me hate ‘em, even though we may be alike in MOST of our lives. And I am as guilty as anyone. To me, a person who can look at Dotard and say, ‘that’s my guy’, is someone that I can never be close to, or want to be. I’m not sure if swallowing his LIES or nor caring that he’s a Pathological Liar is worse.

Guilty as charged, Bill, and I don’t know how we’re gonna change, cuz I for one don’t even want to, as long as there are Trump sheeple around who swallow his lies and bullshit, overlook his INSURRECTION and his Stolen Election crap, (with ZERO evidence), I’ve got no use for the morons(R) who are wrecking our country, kissing the ass of a Russian-backed, morally bankrupt, arrogant, LYING, NYC conman whose COVID incompetence cost hundreds of thousands of lives. If that lying pig is ‘your guy’, just go away….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?