I occasionally get criticized, (believe it or not), for my blog. Oh really?

 A blog, is short for ‘web log’, where web is internet and log is diary. My internet diary where I unload my  anti FOX, ant-Trump thoughts.

I don’t send it to anyone, but I don’t care if some people take a peek at my opinions, especially concerning FOX, which enabled the Russian backed Pathological Liar to be elected, and backed/backs his totally unsubstantiated claims of a Stolen Election, (zero for sixty in mostly Repub courts), leading to an insurrection by his gullible minions, with millions more ‘out there’ like the stooge who claimed he had a bomb at the Library of Congress, after swallowing the crap from Sean, Rabid Rudy and the My Pillow Moron(R).

And it’s the same crowd(R) who enabled the latest COVID strains cuz they swallow the anti-science crap from Bullshit Mountain, who is implicit in the COVID deaths of tens (or hundreds) of thousands with their pro-Trump anti-vax bullshit.

Never mind, you get the point……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?