As I've said here, before,

I don't think any adult should go to prison for using cannabis, but I'm not a big fan of 'concentrating' the THC, cuz today's pot doesn't need to be any stronger, who know's what else is going into it, and dosages aren't consistent or well labeled. Had my feelings confirmed at an outdoor concert in Niwot last week, when 'The Long Run', an Eagles/Joe Walsh tribute band played Thursday night. Witnessed some 'erratic behavior' from ingesting something, (not sure what) but it wasn't a good experience. Like I've said before, I have no problem with the basic plant, but when you start messing with it, strange things can, and do, happen. Hopefully Colorado can get it figured out....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?