Not bragging, BUT,

(well maybe just a little), I've been offered AdSense by Google, who says I'm eligible (with an average of over 500 readers/day) to run ads on my blog and get paid 'by the hit'. BUT, I'm not gonna do it. Just seems wrong. I do this to blow off steam and to educate those who read and BELIEVE the crap from FOX, as if they weren't merely the propaganda arm of the Repub party, which is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain, which UNfortunately disqualifies most of the sheep. I am thinking of making a change though, in the name. FamGuy is no longer appropriate, and I'd love be 'Auntie Fox', with a great logo, BUT, I'm afraid I'd lose my base, (who couldn't find the 'new' name) that has taken years to build. A base that appreciates facts like, 'Rupert Murdoch PAID over $100 million to get FOX carried by cable TV providers, rather than BEING paid as all 'legitimate' news agencies are'. Yes, you're welcome. But, will it change anything for the average FOX sheep? Of course not. They know what they wanna hear, where they can hear it, AND it makes them feel SO smug and superior in their far-right-wing-nut world. I just don't understand how they can breathe, with their heads planted SO deeply and firmly....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?