It's all 'point of view'

When I read that a billionaire is buying Super Bowl ads about the Keystone pipeline, I thought it was terrrible that Big Money was trying to influence the public so blatantly. But then I found out that the billionaire agreed with ME, so it seemed OK. Hypocritical? Yup, but that's just how it is. We all look at events with an eye toward how it's gonna affect ME, and the Keystone pipeline is gonna profit very few, as 'oil shale' oil (very high pollution, air and ground) gets transported across the US, to be shipped out for world markets. Seems obvious to me, BUT, it highlights a problem we all have with perception. I hate big money buying opinion, unless its an opinion I agree with. Not logical, but human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?