After a fantastic Christmas,

that included 6" of sparkling, new snow, BUT went way too fast, I'm kicking myself for not getting more pics, but I did get some (above). The kids spent the night, after an evening of eating, drinking, fun and games. My presents included 'anti-sun gear' for Mexico, (after my melanoma thing), the 'gift of time-sharing', (which I requested), in the form of dinner dates, movie dates and brew pub dates, to be enjoyed with the kids in the new year. Also got a drone, with a built-in camera. Almost lost it in the process of learning to fly, but luckily it caught in the neighbor's big trees, or it could have been gone forever. Altogether, a really great, family Christmas. Today is the 43rd anniversary of our small wedding, long ago, and we're spending the evening with friends at the annual 'Newmas' party. Life is good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?