This actually happened to me, a while back

An angel appeared before a man and said that in return for his unselfish and exemplary behavior, the Lord would reward him with his choice of infinite wealth, infinite wisdom, or infinite beauty.
Without hesitating, I selected infinite wisdom.
“Done!” says the angel, and disappeared in a cloud of smoke and a bolt of lightning.
All heads turned toward me, surrounded by a faint halo of light. At length, one of my buddies whispered,
“Say something.”
I said, “I should have taken the money.”
And then I quit the Repub party and became an Independent, cuz I have ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.