In the 70's

when I used to work for Feyline, doing security for rock bands, my fav guy to travel with was Dan Fong, cuz he was a cool guy and was in charge of food for the musicians. He'd set up appetizers, munchies, smorgasboards etc. He also took lots of pictures. They just had a 'teaser' on 9 News, about the 'Rock n Roll Photographer', and it's about Dan Fong. Seems he has a permanent exhibit at Red Rocks. Wish I'd have taken more pictures, though Carol did find a really good color slide of Bob Dylan the other day. That roll of film got me fired, for about 2 weeks, til they found they couldn't do without me.
Just saw the piece on Channel 9, and Dan had gotten much older, BUT, also saw LC Clayton, Barry's personal bodyguard, who must still be hooked up with Dan, and LC hadn't changed that much. Wow, I got stories about that guy... I'm SHOCKED he's still alive, and when I told Carol that, she said she thought the same about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?