I wasn’t gonna vote for Dotard in 2020, BUT, he changed my mind.

President Trump has promised a “major middle income Tax Cut” if he and Republicans win in 2020. 

WOW, I know he wouldn’t LIE, would he?
SOO, I’m definitely voting for him.
This is part of my new effort to see the world from the other side.
To think like a Republican sheep, I mean person...

SOO, if he promises a tax cut that would be  GREAT, unless it all goes to the top 1% and corporations like his last ‘tax cut’ did.

AND, that tax cut will help make up for the extra $1000 that his tariffs are costing each American, because of his trade war, that he promised ‘is good, and easy to win’.

Yea Donald!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?