Alan Ritchson, who plays Jack Reacher in the series, had some words for Trump, Congress and his ‘fellow Christians’.

 Ritchson, who identifies himself as a Christian, also criticized the “Christian church” for treating “con man” Trump “like he’s their poster child.”

Ritchson slammed Trump’s handling of the Epstein files in particular.

“The Epstein files, the fucking Epstein files! Goddamn it! Where are they? It’s a fucking law, bitch! Show it, you fucking pedophiles!” Ritchson exploded. “I shouldn’t say fuck because I’m a Christian, and people are gonna go like, ‘How can you say fuck? And he’s a Christian,’ because that is something that should make you want to say ‘fuck.’”

He doubled down, stating, “This is my fucking politics, dude. I would fucking railroad these fuckers. I would get those Epstein files out in two seconds.” 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Not sure why,

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?