Wow, the Pathological LIAR told the truth….for a change. Of course he’s going for a third term, BUT, I doubt if he’ll allow an election.

 He’ll claim some kind of national emergency, and suspend elections….and refuse to step down.

And he’ll have his Army of Thugs, ICE, to back him up. 

Wanna bet?

NO WAY the power hungry, morally bankrupt, arrogant, greedy, corrupt, wannabe dictator is leaving, unless it’s in a box, which is the best thing we can hope for…and SOON!

Trump hints he’ll run for president again: ‘I’m gonna do it’

Trump told reporters: “I'm pleased to announce my intention to, and this is somewhat of a scoop, my intention to run for a fourth term as president of the United States."

He then brought out a "Trump 2028" red cap and put it on, and his MAGA crowd went nuts, for their wannabe dictator hero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Not sure why,

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?