Does the dementia ridden jackass really BELIEVE the crap he spews? Or does just hope his double digit IQ base will swallow his bullshit, like they always do.
He LIES about how Blue cities are always dirty, never Red ones.
Look at any national map that shows income, which shows who pays the most taxes, and who has the most DESIRABLE cities…They’re nearly all BLUE…but this dumbass spews his hateful, lying bullshit, to a FOXFed crowd that slurps it up, and it reinforces what is shoveled to them all day, every day…Dems BAD (and dirty)—Pubs GOOD (and clean).
Same old shit from the LYING, morally bankrupt, arrogant, corrupt, GREEDY, wannabe dictator…..
“I’m just thinking about it now, when they take something over, it’s always dirty,” he said. “The sidewalks are dirty. The people are, I hate to say this, not clean. OK? The curbs are loaded with you-know-what. The smell is terrible. I mean, I see it happening to cities, blue cities. They’re all blue. They’re all blue. We don’t have problems with the Republican-run cities.”
Who swallows this crap?
Oh yeah, the uninformed, misinformed, gullible, ignorant sheep.
Nothing new here….but OMG
Comments