The clowns at FOX are maintaining their Dems BAD—Pubs GOOD filter as the midterms approach, and they support the convicted, corrupt crook Ken Paxton

 

Talarico disappearance has Dem volunteers worrying and Trump asking, 'What is going on?'

The Democrat cited a flu diagnosis but leaked volunteer messages reveal concerns about lost momentum before Election Day


“I was starting to feel under the weather a few days ago,” he told the audience. “Last night it got so bad that I went to the urgent care here in Dallas and I was diagnosed with the flu and so I’m running a fever and I’m at my most contagious right now. I guess I’ve been shaking too many hands on the campaign trail. And so I want to keep everybody safe and you know, if I was passing on this illness to somebody and got someone’s grandmother or someone’s baby sick, I couldn’t live with myself. So I thought the best thing to do was to put safety first and put everyone’s health first.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Saw a good movie yesterday,

Am really conflicted,