As I face old age, I wonder

what I can do, to share some of the wisdom I've learned, after all these years, and I've decided that the BEST I can do, knowing what I've endured throughout my life, is to post the truth about FOX, the propaganda arm of the Repub party and one of the most destructive forces in America today, as they influence public opinion through outright lies and half-truths. (Excuse me for the pat on the back, but if I don't, who will?) I started my blog, in 2006, and was SO proud and happy, when I got 50 readers per day, a couple years later. Now, I average over 500, from all over the world, and I feel a responsibility to speak the truth, which is the opposite of FOXCrap. Bottom line, FOX is nothing but what the the Pubs WANT the sheep to believe, despite the facts, and they've bought a big glitzy, bimbo-loaded format, with mostly real news, to provide access for their 'opinions/lies disguised as news/facts'. Check it out. Not that hard to do. It's why Google was invented. The big, obvious question? Who believes their crap, and WHY? Bottom line, I'm just a baby boomer who's been lied to, my entire life, by the Pubs, and I've finally earned a platform to dispute their lies. I feel I owe it to my friends, who were killed and maimed in Viet Nam, the Repub's pre-Iraq bloodbath, when they learned how to make money, at the expense of young lives. We all thought it could never happen again. Then we got GW/The Dick and Iraq. Sickening, as the casualties from their wars are now flooding the VA, and they're bitchin' the loudest, while calling Obama 'weak' for ending their wars and not starting new ones. Sickening, but SO Republican.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?