I admit it, I'm guilty

of the same kind of obsessive behavior that I rail against here. Having too much time on my hands, I read too much news and get too upset. Instead of bothering others with my thoughts and opinions, I unload them here. As I write more I get more readers (according to blog stats) and that encourages me to blog more, 'til it's a vicious circle. As I've said before, I need to just ignore FOXNews, cuz it just upsets me. Easier said than done. When I see the crap they spread I feel the urge to point out their lies, not that it does any good, other than giving me a tempoary release of frustration. Bottom line, gonna cut back and respond only to the most egregious of the FOX lies, but even that may not be easy, cuz some days it's just a cascade, I gotta remember I'm not gonna change the sheep, who've given up on legitimate news and go to FOX instead. We'll see how it goes, but I'm gonna make an effort not to be obsessed the FOX agenda, which is to elect Repubs, by any means necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?