I've received a little feedback,

about the 'good people' that are FOX News viewers/readers, whom I refer to as gullible sheep. I do feel sorry for those like my folks, who actually thought, in their senior citizen, Nebraskan naivity that it was legitimate news, but, 'I call 'em like I see 'em',  and this is pretty obvious, plus I've got a 'Comments' section for anyone who has something to say. And, as for most FOX disciples, who willfully CHOOSE the Murdoch/Ailes propaganda factory for their 'news', go ahead and choose which adjective best describes you: gullible/naive/uninformed/stupid/willfully ignorant/brain dead/ double digit IQ Club,etc.... Feel free to pick more than one.
'Hey, if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.'
It would be like me getting my news from a biased source like MSNBC. Are you kidding me? But the FOX sheep see no problem with Bullshit Mountain, where ALL things Dem are bad and ALL things Pub are good, and there's nothing that can't be spun. Are you kidding me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?