As the storm slams the East Coast, I realize,

'I like to watch' weather events, (maybe cuz I was a disaster ins adjuster for a long time), and I found a channel, called 'Weather Mix' (on DIRECTV), that shows 6 channels at once, and you can choose which one to have audio, incl CNN, FOX, Weather Channel and MSNBC. I normally NEVER watch MSNBC, cuz that would be like the sheep watching FOX, (which they all do), and I didn't wanna be like them, watching propaganda. BUT, as I see them all, simultaneously, I realize that MSNBC is a legitimate 'news' channel, and they are doing a great job, documenting the record-setting snow, that the climatologists so 'luckily' forecast. May have to check back, in the future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?