I have a problem with organized religion

as I see the TV preachers, like Jim and Tammi Baker, Jimmy Swaggart, Oral Roberts, Benny Hinn, Pat Robertson, the Crystal Cathedral, New Life Church and other charlatans, who preyed on my mother, who was a loyal tither, and sent tens of thousands of dollars to these crooks. Sorry, but I get SO tired of seeing their pleas, in the mail, for more money, years after she passed, and then I look at her checkbook to see why. Of course it was HER money and she could spend it how she wanted, but these jerks are relentless, as they suck $$$ from the 'believers', as part of their multi-million dollar business, that pays for their extravagant lifestyles and Rolls Royces. Look it up, if you don't believe me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?